I’ve been tagged by Jenna from Bookmark Your Thoughts (thank you! <3) for the Unique Blogger Award.
Shortly, the rules are:
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you
- Answer the questions
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-12 people for the same award
- Ask them 3 questions
§ What’s your guilty pleasure trope in a book/series?
Plot twists! I am a big fan of action-driven stories sprinkled with good plot twists.
§ If you could be apart of any book/series, what would the series be and what would your role be?
As cliché as it might sound, I’ll go with Harry Potter. Regarding the role … being close friends with Hermione is the most tempting for me!
§ If you could travel to one place with no worry of costs, where would it be and why?
I think I would travel all around the world 🙂 As I’ve already travelled quite a lot in Europe, I’m eager to discover further-away places. I would prioritize Australia, Peru, and Canada.
My questions are the following:
- What is the book that influenced you the most, and how?
- How do you like spending your holidays?
- If you could have a conversation with any fictional character, who would you choose and why?
And here are the tagged bloggers:
- Aurore Anne from The Diary of a Black City Girl
- Emer from A Little Haze Book Blog
- Evelyn from Evelyn Reads
‘Till next time … happy blogging!